Werribee Employment Precinct
This 925 hectare parcel of Victorian Government owned land has been designated as the Werribee Employment Precinct as part of the State's Melbourne 2030 planning update, Melbourne @5 Million. The precinct is four times the size of the Melbourne CBD!
The Werribee Employment Precinct is currently home to a number of research and development organisations including CSIRO Food and Nutritional Sciences, the Dairy Innovation Centre and Agrifood Technology.
The Werribee Employment Precinct is also home to educational facilities, such as Victoria University, Melbourne University Veterinary Clinic, and the new selective entry Suzanne Cory High School. It also contains Mercy Health's Werribee Mercy Hospital.
Master planning of the precinct is currently being undertaken with a view to accommodating vibrant employment activity centres in a wide range of industries and sectors with a focus on higher skilled "white collar" employment opportunities. The precinct also has access to high grade recycled water.
- In the heart of the Wyndham City, Australia's fastest growing municipality
- Adjoins the Princes Freeway and Princes Highway at Werribee
- 25 minutes from the CBD
- 15 minutes to Avalon Airport
- Half way between Victoria's two largest cities - Melbourne and Geelong
- Easy access to the Princess Freeway
- Close proximity to Werribee and Hoppers Crossing rail stations
- Planned bus connections
For information of the development strategy surrounding the precinct and other business investment opportunities in Wyndham, please contact Wyndham City Council's Economic Development Unit on 9742 0916 or send your email to email@example.com