Keilor Road Renewal
Keilor Road in Niddrie is a vibrant commercial centre with an extensive shopping strip centre stretching approximately two kilometres from Newman Street / Fullarton Road in the west to Service Street in the east, where it merges into the North Essendon activity centre.
Keilor Road has been marked for commercial and retail development, with Keilor Road being identified as a Major Activity Centre. Situated behind the main commercial and retail frontage, medium density residential neighbourhoods exist extending to the north and south, ensuring the commercial and retail outlets located in Keilor Road have an enviable concentration of customers.
- Fifteen minutes to Melbourne CBD
- Adjoining the Tullamarine and Calder Freeways
- Seven minutes to Essendon Airport
- Ten minutes to Tullamarine Airport
- Easy access to the Tullamarine Freeway, Calder Freeway, Western Ring Roadn and CityLink
- Close proximity to Essendon rail station
- Direct tram line into Melbourne CBD
For further information on the Keilor Road Renewal Program, the Keilor Road Activity Centre Structure Plan or other business investment benefits in the area surrounding Niddrie visit www.mvcc.vic.gov.au or contact Moonee Valley City Council's Economic Development Unit on 9243 8866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org