Investment Opportunities in Melbourne's West
Melbourne's west is strategically located close to the CBD, Port of Melbourne, Tullamarine and Avalon Airports and the major centres of economic activity.
In addition, almost all of Melbourne's rail and road transport connections run through or adjacent to the region.
The region's advantageous location and multifaceted infrastructure, coupled with a young and highly skilled workforce, reinforces Melbourne's west in representing significant opportunities for business.
Be part of the fastest growing region within Victoria - Melbourne's west.
Five Key Projects in Melbourne's West
- Footscray Renewal Program - a key Central Activity District
- Keilor Road Renewal Program - commercial and retail development
- Sunshine Hospital Redevelopment - over $200 million committed
- Toolern - set to become the largest urban growth area in Victoria
- Werribee Employment Precinct - within Australia's fastest growing municipality